One of the concerns always present with the mothers is the beneficial nutrition of her young child, the balanced nutrition which can help the child to a good physical and mental development. Eggs one of foods that had more health benefits for children
Eggs are one of the most important foods and are rich in nutrients necessary and important for the proper development of the child, as well as the ease and speed of preparation.
In this article, we are going to introduce you my lady to the most important benefits of eggs for children in order to know its importance on the health of your child and the main reasons why eggs are a food to be relied on for its value nutritional to meet all your child’s requirements.
The Nutritional Value of Eggs
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a 100 gram serving of eggs contains 12.56 grams of protein, which is why nutritionists consider them to be a good, inexpensive source of protein that can be eaten anywhere. ‘food. A large egg (50 grams) also contains:
- about 6 grams of protein;
- 72 calories;
- 186 mg of cholesterol;.
- 71 mg of sodium;
- 4.75 grams of fat, of which only 1.5 grams of saturated fat;
- 36 grams of carbohydrates;
- 100 micrograms of choline.
The Most Important Eggs Benefits For Children:
- It helps healthy growth: Various studies on eggs have shown that eggs play an important role in regulating the weight of the child. Children who eat eggs as a staple breakfast before going to school have also been shown to decrease their hunger rates and lead to increased satiety in children. They also eat fewer calories at lunch, as eggs are high in protein and protein plays a key role in cell renewal and the generation of new cells, which contributes to faster and safer growth, so don’t hesitate to give your child an egg a day at a breakfast meal.
- Eggs are good for the health of the eyes, as they contain vitamins and essential elements that ensure the health of the retina and help to achieve clear vision, and eating them regularly reduces the risk of cataracts.
- Eggs are rich in choline, which makes them important for the construction of cell membranes and the development of the brain;
- Another important component: This is omega-3 which is very important, because it contributes to the development of the brain and the part responsible for memory, which positively reflects the profitability of the child in his school. It also strengthens the joints and increases the immunity of the child if the eggs are used regularly.
- Eggs are very beneficial for bone health because they contain a high percentage of vitamin D.
- The egg is very beneficial for the health and the rapid growth of hair and nails, because it contains several essential amino acids;
- Eggs are healthy foods without sugar, which is the leading cause of obesity in North America. Thus, by this property, eggs can help reduce obesity in children.
- Eggs contain a small percentage of cholesterol, and it is desirable to prepare eggs in a small percentage of oil for a healthier diet;
- Eggs contain vitamin B12 and folic acid, which are essential for nervous health and the development of your child’s brain and nervous system;
- Eggs are a good source of iron, and they are an important element in the production and health of the blood and in the fight against skin anemia.
Be Aware Of Egg Allergy
After seeing the many health benefits of eggs for your child, you should know that eggs can cause an allergy to your child, as they contain the element albumin available in egg whites. Therefore, young children can eat the yolk and prevent them from having egg whites. Babies can be allergic to egg whites, so you should only give them yolk until the first year of life.
It should be noted that most children get rid of egg allergy by the age of five, so you may be able to keep eggs safe after you reach the age of five.
Good Cooking Of Eggs Is Necessary:
It is important to cook eggs thoroughly, as uncooked eggs can cause salmonella infection which can lead to food poisoning.