Your friends will love making their own banana splits at your birthday party.
- 1/2 medium banana, pilled and sliced
- 1/4 cup of frozen fruit snow
- 1/8 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tsp of raisins
- 2 tsp of walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp of coconut, shredded.
Method of Preparation:
- Make the recipe for frozen fruit snow. Put it in the freezer until it is hard enough to hold its shape;
- Peel the banana. Cut it lengthwise and place it in a bowl.
- Put 1 scoop of frozen fruit snow on the sliced banana
- Top with the sliced strawberries, fresh fruit, raisin, valnuts, and coconut
- Enjoy! Happy birthday!
- IDEA: replace the frozen fruit snow with low-fat cottage cheese, and serve this as a fruit salad.