Thechnical Sheet Of Home Plants: Yucca
- Family: Agavaceae
- Type: houseplant
- Origin: Central and South America
- Color: cream white flower
- Sowing: no
- Cutting: yes
- Planting: all year round
- Flowering: summer
- Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m indoors (up to 15 m in its original environment)
- Soil: mixture of 2/3 potting soil and 1/3 sand,
- Exhibition: indoor s to enjoy being outdoors during the summer to enjoy the full sun.
- Cuttings: taking a shoot off the stipe and planting it, or cutting a section of the stipe that is replanted directly.
- Repotting: scheduled every 2 to 3 years in the spring
Water the plant on a regular basis every two to three days during hot summer periods, but during the winter, you will need to space the waterings. The plant also appreciates water spray.
Remove only dead or damaged leaves.